Friday, July 30, 2010

It's Fry Day!

Yes it's Friday! Finally...and I really did not want to work out tonight but so glad I did. It was a killer challenge class at RPM but it's done and over with. So since it's fry-day and I was working out late Little Britches herself, (Della..not me) was treated to the golden arches! She was so funny! She had her first cheeseburger happy meal, which she's only ever had the nuggets meal. I swear it was torture to have piping hot french fries in the car and not sneak one. I didn't...but boy did I want too. I must say, I feel great because I didn't. Nor did I scour the bag for the left behind ones. So Mickey D's I will no longer treat myself to your wonderfully delicious cheeseburgers or fabulously salty and chewey deep fried potatoes, but man they did smell really good. I mean really good. Mouth watering. Going to have my salad now and sulk. Tomorrows another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment