Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Purdue vs. ND...Can't wait!!!

I'm anxiously awaiting this weekend's Purdue vs. ND game in South Bend for a couple of reasons, 1. It's always a great tailgate: my family, although Irish fans, and I have viewed this game as our one great fall get together to eat, drink, and be merry. 2. D and I will be attending this weekend without our beloved Little Britches. We both decided it might be best to leave her with Nana and Papa this trip! BRING ON THE PARTY!


I say that because it's been a long summer and we both are looking forward to having our own time together. Plus, it would be great if Purdue could pull off a victory in the Bend. I have A LOT of friends that I get to see and catch up with this weekend too so that will be fun too. Don't worry, I will post pictures....at least the ones I can! LOL!



My sister Amy & D tailgating many years ago, pre-children!



My sister Amy, niece Abby with Elly and Sue. WOW! Both of those kids have gotten so big! Plus both mommies either have a second one or one on the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment