Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Long time no Blog...


I realize it has been awhile since I've had the chance to blog, what can I say it was an extremely busy August. And it's over today. My little britches turned 2 on the 21st, which I might add, took all of my spare time because I was busy with creating fun things like yo gabba gabba visors, and goodie bags. We (okay I) went a tad overboard with the theme of her party, but we (again, I) had a lot of fun creating fun things to give to the kids. So I was a bit busy in August with work and planning for a 2 year old party that was way out of control. Wait until she's 16!


Della sporting her "Foofa" inspired visor. I made one for each of the characters on the show. Martha who??



These were the goodie bags that I put the visors in, along with candy and all the other crap people give Della in their goodie bags! You know like a ton of candy! LOL!


These were boom boxes that I cut out and pasted on animal cracker boxes. All we needed was DJ Lance Rock to show up!






No comments:

Post a Comment