Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dining with Darrel

The hubby and I have started Tuesday lunch dates. Every Tuesday we meet for lunch, sans little britches, for a tasty lunch. The catch is we have to pick a place that we haven't been to before with each other, for example...last week he took me to Red Lobster and the week before that we met at Jane's Deli, which was basically a lot of old ladies having lunch with their gossip friends. It's just a nice way for us to relax and grab a bite without the hustle and bustle of the real world. That is until I ask for money! LOL! I have realized today though that when I dine with Darrel during lunch it's quick, we're in and we're out c'mon it's not like we have wine to sip on! Today it took a whole 35 minutes! I have to laugh because when I'm with my work buddies, we are hurry back to make it in an hour!
Whether it's 5 minutes or 35 minutes, I'm happy we take the time during our work week to meet each other and spend that time together! Glad I have until next week to pick a new place, Lafayette isn't that big.

No comments:

Post a Comment