Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Dreaded Candy Jar

As I continue my quest for smaller pants, I notice from time to time the little things that can put the breaks on my weight loss goals. Case in point...the dreaded candy jar.

If you can see there is a nice note on the jar, stating that the candy fairy is here to quell your sweet tooth, or teeth...32 exactly if you are like me. The note goes on to read to help yourself if you should need a piece-s. This is the problem! It's hard to stop at just one. So I have tried not to have any and for the most part it works. That was until the candy fairy added to her stash!

See the twix. My favorite, nevermind I said the same thing when she added the snickers! Here's the sad part too. To visit the said candy jar, it's across the cubicle farm, so I have to walk across the room to get just one morsel of chocalate, it's burning calories right?

I think I will write a note back to the candy fairy and ask her to fill the jar with carrots. But then I wouldn't be burning all those calories to walk across the room to sneak into the jar! I'm doomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment